How it works: HOW TO MAKE CORN DOGS
NOTE: Hot dogs come in various sizes. Cut hot dogs to correct size to fit into the hot dog maker.
Corn dogs can be made with or without the included corn dog sticks. Always preheat before use.
Plug cord into a 120-volt AC power outlet while preparing the filling. Once the control light illuminates the baking surface is ready for use. As soon as the appliance is ready, the control light will go out. When the control light illuminates again you can repeat the baking process as described above.
1. Brush vegetable oil or cooking spray on cooking surfaces
2. Keep the unit closed while preheating
3. Insert wooden skewer in each hot dog (this is optional)
4. Spoon batter evenly, about 1/2 to 2/3 full, in corn dog cavity on the cooking plate.
5. Place the cut hot dogs into the batter and then add a little more batter. Remember that the batter will rise and enclose the hot dog so there is no need to overfill.